1) No fatalities.
2) If there’s no take-out point, don’t ever bring something cumbersome.
3) Buy a paddle-board!
4) Prepare a housekeeping guide for the Yeti. i.e. The salami should never circumnavigate the Nugget Nectar.
5) Machete – Machete – Machete!
6) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bitch.
7) If your reel starts screaming, palm it to stop the whining… enough of that!
8) Do not dado your hand.
9) If you see anything other than a carp CAST AT IT and pray!
10) Wear a vail of secrecy. Carp have noses and ears…don’t be stingy with the peanut butter.
Sincerely H^2 , Austin Green, and Saltwater Steve.